Buy Organic Shiitake Mushrooms. Fresh, organic shiitake mushrooms, cultivated in pristine conditions. With its large, firm cap, meaty texture and earthy flavor, the shiitake is one of the most popular and versatile mushrooms worldwide.
Cooking Methods: Sauté, Pan-Roast, Roast, Stew, Braise, Poach, cook en Papiotte
Cooking Tips: After opening, store any unused mushrooms in the box they came in or a brown paper bag. To clean, gently wipe the caps with a damp paper towel. Shiitake stems must be removed before cooking – use a sharp paring knife to trim the stems where they attach to the cap. Shiitakes add umami flavor to stir-fry, noodle dishes, and braises. Sautéed, they’re also a great accompaniment to steaks and chops and even burgers. Buy Organic Shiitake Mushrooms at 420 buds arena
Storage: Keep refrigerated in a paper bag or covered with a damp paper towel. Will last 7 to 10 days but best to eat promptly. If you do not eat all your mushrooms and they are starting to turn you can simply freeze them whole or sautee them and then freeze them. Then you can take your mushrooms out and use them anytime.
Cleaning: Simply wipe shiitake mushrooms with a damp cloth to clean. No need to rinse.
- Shiitake mushrooms have been used for thousands of years in Asia as natural medicine.
- Shiitake mushrooms are extremely rich in vitamins and are excellent immune system boosters.
- Studies have found anti-tumor, cholesterol-lowering, and virus-inhibiting effects in compounds in shiitake mushrooms
- Your order will be carefully packed in a box insulated with biodegradable foam, along with ice packs to maintain proper temperature.
- Orders can be delivered to qualifying addresses in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- We ship via FedEx Overnight to arrive on the specific date you select when placing your order.